If you’re looking for a career at a digital agency with advancement opportunities and a flexible, autonomous environment, then AP Digital is the place for you. AP Digital is an innovative, full-service digital marketing agency that is constantly growing. The marketing solutions we offer include web design, video production, social media marketing, content marketing, and pay-per-click advertising.
As a quickly growing agency, we’re always looking for like-minded, creative and motivated individuals to join our team. We currently have an opening for a Digital Marketing Strategist, who will assist with all aspects of online marketing plans for our current and prospective clients.
Digital Marketing Strategist
At AP Digital, we pride ourselves in delivering custom solutions to online marketing, web design and video production. We dive into a client’s industry, exploring what drives conversions and generates leads for each market. As a full-time Digital Marketing Strategist at AP Digital, you can expect to manage multiple client accounts with responsibilities ranging from creating online marketing campaigns through PPC and social media channels to running performance reports and delivering exceptional customer service and support.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 1+ years of AdWords and/or Bing advertising experience
- 1+ years of Analytics experience
- Fundamental knowledge of WordPress
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Experience with paid social media advertising
- Google AdWords and/or Analytics certification
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
If you’re interested in applying for our full-time Digital Media Strategist position, please apply at the link below and attach a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to your email.
Digital Content Writing Internship
Do you enjoy persuasive writing? Would you like to learn more about copywriting and Search Engine Optimization for websites? AP Digital is a digital marketing agency working with companies all over the Mid-Atlantic.
AP Digital has a fast-paced work environment with numerous opportunities for learning and growth. As a content writing intern, you’ll learn about writing content for landing pages and articles that “convert” – generating leads and sales for our clients.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has an interest in writing content that engages and persuades. You’ll help us study our client’s target markets and come up with new, creative ways to reach them.
What You Will Learn:
- Principles of organic and Local SEO
- Principles of user experience and conversion optimization for websites
- How to track engagement of landing pages through Google Analytics
- How to create compelling copy that appeals to website visitors
- Assist our Chief Marketing Officer and Digital Marketing Strategists with content for website design projects and search engine marketing landing pages
What We Require:
- Strong writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and enthusiasm for working as part of a team
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and Flexible
- Willingness to research and learn more about new industries and market segments
This position begins in May and ends August 31st. For more information, please contact Mikala Kennell at (800) 968-7981 ext. 100